Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Rockin' Girl...Yeah...?

Guro nominated me as a Rockin' Girl Blogger. Thanks Guro! Now I get to nominate five more bloggin' girls... a tough choice. I chose some blogs that I find very inspiring - even though I can't read estonian and finnish- and that haven't been nominated yet (I hope...). Here they come - in no particular order:

Marianne at Heegeldab (Check out her awesome Flickr-account!)
Mademoiselle F. at Tricot M├ęthode Frankenstein.
Tant C at Russian Tea Time (love the artwork and pictures)
Marjut at Marjutin Neuleet (the ideal mix of knitting and cats)
Queen Mudd (check out her Flickr-account: so many fantastic wristwarmers -"muddar" in swedish-)

2 comments:

Mlle F. said...

thank you junglejane, these links are very inspiring, especially the one with wrist warmers.

-C- [Tant C] said...

Thank you for the nomination :)